Baby Scale Rental Agreement
The rental amount, as stated on order form and included with your baby scale, will be charged to the credit card given. The initial charge will be made the day which the scale is shipped. Monthly rentals will be billed each month thereafter. Prepaid rentals will begin billing monthly at the same discounted rate per month after the prepaid rental period ends.
The rental fee includes all taxes. Shipping charges will be charged with the first month's rental. Charges will continue to be incurred each month until the baby scale is returned. When returning the scale, please contact us and charges will be held for 7 days past the bill date. Rental fees are not pro-rated.
Renter agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- To handle the scale with the utmost care and pay BabyBeat the current list price for damaged and/or missing parts.
- To return the scale in the same condition as received. Renter agrees to pay a cleaning fee for any soiled scales.
- To immediately inform BabyBeat of any changes to information put forth on this agreement, such as change of residence or phone numbers.
- To immediately inform BabyBeat of any changes to the credit card account used to secure this agreement.
- The renter shall have no right, title or interest in the scale, except set forth in this agreement.
- The baby scale will remain the property BabyBeat.
- Renter shall accept full responsibility for the proper use and return of the scale, its case and all of its contents and accessories.
- The renter shall accept full responsibility for the return of the baby scale.
- Upon receipt of the unit, renter acknowledges that the scale and any/all accessories have been delivered in good condition. If there are any problems or missing parts, renter must contact BabyBeat within 48 hours of receipt.
- Renter agrees to pay all fees, including collection and court costs if this agreement is not fulfilled and/or renter fails to return the scale as set forth herein and/or pay contract in full.
- If renter fails to return the scale, BabyBeat will charge renter's credit card on file for the current suggested retail price for the scale.
During the rental period, BabyBeat warrants that the rented baby scale will perform to standard specifications. BabyBeat will replace any unit that fails during the rental period. If the scale is damaged by misuse, neglect or accident, the customer assumes full liability for repair costs. If the scale is lost, stolen or destroyed, the customer will be charged the full purchase price of the unit.