All fetal heartbeat monitors shipped within the United States include a UPS return label for return of the Doppler monitor - at no cost to the customer!
1. When you are ready to return the fetal doppler unit, contact BabyBeat before your billing date:
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll Free 1-888-758-8822.
We will then hold the rental fee for 7 days past the bill date.
2. You MUST use the enclosed UPS return label to ship the unit back to BabyBeat.
If you need another shipping label, you can simply contact us to have one emailed to you. **If you have ANY problems, please contact us and we will assist you.
3. Please keep all Doppler packaging including the box and insert for the return of the Doppler.
If your unit arrives in an outer shipping box, you may discard this box.
If you do not have the box from BabyBeat you may package the unit in any small, sturdy corrugated box.
4. Attach the return label to the outside of the box, preferably in the center.
Be sure to remove or cover any labels on the outside of the box.
5. You MUST tape the package securely.
UPS will not tape the package closed for you. If the package arrives without the unit, you are responsible for the full purchase price of the unit.
6. Give your package to any UPS driver you may see in your area or drop it in any UPS drop box.
You may also take it to a local UPS Customer Counter, The UPS Store, Pak Mail, Post Net, The Packaging Store or Parcel Plus with no cost to you.
To locate a UPS drop box or shipping location near you click here.
- If you have any problems or questions regarding the return of the Doppler, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-758-8822. Thank you!